السبت، 16 مارس 2019

Flint water crisis turns skin condition into daily pain for resident - Photo Gallery - MLive.com

Flint water crisis turns skin condition into daily pain for resident - Photo Gallery - MLive.com: "I can't trust them because to me they knew what was going on," said Gerry Woodberry, 50, of losing his trust in government after the Flint water crisis. "A little shortcut to save them money, while you're destroying people's lives... I can't regain my trust. I really can't. I feel like this situation with me trying to get help, they don't really care, they just don't care. It's not them that's affected, so why should they care. That's how I feel." Woodberry who deals with the effects of lichen planus, a disease that causes the body to mistakenly attack its own skin cells, said his condition has been made worse by the water situation to the point where his skin aches at times. "Before this water changed, when I would take my showers, it would soothe my skin," he said. "When I get out now, it's the total opposite. It's like I'm very irritated, like I'm very dry. It's constantly hurting. Some days I can't even put my socks on or my shoes." Jake May | MLive.com

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق