السبت، 29 فبراير 2020

Allah bless eternally the legend and martyr El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, aka Malcolm X.

Ameen.
Shafi Chowdhury
Allah bless eternally the legend and martyr El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz, aka Malcolm X. Beautiful inside and out, he was a man who conquered himself in his commitment to truth until al-Haqq, Allah “the True”, allowed him to conquer all else, even unto death on this day 55 years ago.
❝You may be shocked by these words coming from me. But on this pilgrimage, what I have seen, and experienced, has forced me to re-arrange much of my thought-patterns previously held, and to toss aside some of my previous conclusions. This was not too difficult for me. Despite my firm convictions, I have always been a man who tries to face facts, and to accept the reality of life as new experience and new knowledge unfolds it. I have always kept an open mind, which is necessary to the flexibility that must go hand in hand with every form of intelligent search for truth.
During the past eleven days here in the Muslim world, I have eaten from the same plate, drunk from the same glass, and slept in the same bed (or on the same rug)--while praying to the same God--with fellow Muslims, whose eyes were the bluest of blue, whose hair was the blondest of blond, and whose skin was the whitest of white. And in the words and in the actions in the deeds of the 'white' Muslims, I felt the same sincerity that I felt among the black African Muslims of Nigeria, Sudan, and Ghana.
We were truly all the same (brothers)--because their belief in one God had removed the white from their minds, the white from their behavior, and the white from their attitude.
I could see from this, that perhaps if white Americans could accept the Oneness of God, then perhaps, too, they could accept in reality the Oneness of Man--and cease to measure, and hinder, and harm others in terms of their 'differences' in color.❞

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق