الاثنين، 15 يونيو 2020

Names of Our blessed Rasool Mohammed (ﷺ)

Names of Our blessed Rasool Mohammed (ﷺ)
Let’s know the Authentically reported names as mentioned in the below haidth
Narrated Jubair bin Mut`im:
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "I have five names: I am Muhammad and Ahmad; I am Al-Mahi through whom Allah will eliminate infidelity; I am Al-Hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, the people being resurrected there after; and I am also Al-`Aqib (i.e. There will be no prophet after me).
قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ "‏ لِي خَمْسَةُ أَسْمَاءٍ أَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، وَأَحْمَدُ، وَأَنَا الْمَاحِي الَّذِي يَمْحُو اللَّهُ بِي الْكُفْرَ، وَأَنَا الْحَاشِرُ الَّذِي يُحْشَرُ النَّاسُ عَلَى قَدَمِي، وَأَنَا الْعَاقِبُ ‏"‏‏.‏
Sahih al-Bukhari 3532
The Names of Our beloved Messenger (ﷺ) are:
1) Mohammed (ﷺ)
2) Ahmed (ﷺ)
3) Al Mahi (ﷺ)
4) Al Hashir (ﷺ)
5) Al Aqib (ﷺ)
Interestingly, the name ‘Ahmed’ was also prophesied by another great Rasool I.e Esa (Jesus) (a.s) some 600 years ago.
Please like and share

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق