السبت، 23 يناير 2021

By the Grace of Allah I’m beginning to feel better

 

By the Grace of Allah I’m beginning to feel better
I managed to set with my beloved mother and shared with her the passing of my father.
Despite her very deep pain and sorrow alhamdu Lillah she’s been very patient and submissive to Allah’s will.
My parents got married over 51 years ago.
My father was never away except for Hajj Or Umrah
He’s been helping her for her chronic illness for 40 years Masha Allah.
Sometimes when he would run to the kitchen to grab something she would tell him: I really missed you ya Habibi.
May Allah make it easy for my mother and may Allah have Mercy on my father’s soul.
Ameen
And I really want to thank you all for your prayers,support and good wishes.
I love you all for the sake of Allah

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق