السبت، 11 فبراير 2023

I invite you towards God who has a unique name-Allah- who is your Creator

 

I invite you towards God who has a unique name-Allah- who is your Creator

Even after major corruption into Torah and bible; Name Allah is Miraculously intact there as also in Noble Quran final Testament

Holy Quran:It is الله (Allah) Who has created the heavens and the earth (Chapter 32:4)

Torah Genesis 1:1 First Bible First Chapter First Verse (Gideon)
في البدء خلق الله السموات والارض 1
In the beginning الله created the heaven and the earth.

Bible New Testament

3 وَالحَياةُ الأبَدِيَّةُ هِيَ أنْ يَعرِفُوكَ أنتَ ﷲ الحَقِيْقِيُّ وَحدَكَ، وَأنْ يَعرِفُوا يَسُوعَ المَسِيحَ الَّذِي أرسَلْتَهُ
Now this is eternal life: that they know you ﷲ, the only true ﷲ God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent (John 17:3, Arabic Bible ERV)

Bible Arabic: Smith & Van Dyke
John 8:42فقال لهم يسوع لو كان الله اباكم لكنتم تحبونني لاني خرجت من قبل الله وأتيت. لاني لم آت من
Jesus said unto them, If الله were your God, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from

الله neither came I of myself, but he (الله) sent me 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق