الأربعاء، 17 يناير 2024

The Muslim is in the shadow of his charity

The Muslim is in the shadow of his charity: Once upon a time there was a man named Ibn Gudlsquoaan He related his story I once went out during the spring and I saw my camels healthy and with big udders that were filled with milk I looked at my favorite she-camel and told myself that I would offer it as charity for my poor neighbor who had seven daughters I took it and knocked on my poor neighbors door When he opened the door I said to him Please accept this she-camel as a gift from me He was thrilled and speechless He benefited a great deal from that she-camel he used to drink from its milk and carry the firewood that he gathered on its back quot Later on spring was over and summer came with its high temperatures and drought The Bedouins began moving from one place to another in their pursuit of water and pasture Ibn Gudlsquoaan added quotWe set off seeking underground water in this wide desert I entered one of these holes to bring some water while my three sons waited for me above I lost my way in those underground tunnels and could not come outquot The three sons waited three days

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق