الثلاثاء، 23 أغسطس 2022

THE BIBLE TESTIFIED AGAINST JEWS & CHRISTIANS

 

⚫️🔺️ THE BIBLE TESTIFIED AGAINST JEWS & CHRISTIANS
🔳 (Deuteronomy 31:29( : ".. For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do evil in the sight of the Lord, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands."
🔳 (Isaiah 29:13) : "..The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught."
🔳 (Matthew 15:7-9) : "..You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: “ ‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’”
🔳 (Romans 1:25) : "..because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen."
🔳 (Revelation 14:6-7) : "..Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth—to every nation, tribe, language and people. He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory,because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”
🔳 (Revelation 22:18-19) : God says " for i testify to everyone who hears the work of the prophecy of this book, if any one add to these things, God wi add to him the plagues that are written in this book ,And if anyone takes awy from the words of the book of this prophecy,God shall take away his part from the book of life)
🔳 (Matthew 15:6) : Jesus said "..So for the sake of your tradition (the rules handed down by your forefathers), you have set aside the Word of God (depriving it of force and authority and making it of no effect)."
🔺️ If you like to become a instant official Muslim or would like to generally study Islam please pm me I shall be very happy to assist you.
لا يتوفر وصف للصورة.
أنت و٣ أشخاص آخرين
٤ مشاركات
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق