الأحد، 14 أبريل 2024

Hadith: I used to experience frequent discharge of pre-ejaculatory fluid, and I was too shy to ask the Messenger (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) about it given the fact that his daughter was my wife. So I asked Al-Miqdād ibn al-Aswad to ask him about it. Thereupon, the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) replied: Let him wash his penis and perform ablution (after it) - Encyclopedia of Translated Prophetic Hadiths

Hadith: I used to experience frequent discharge of pre-ejaculatory fluid, and I was too shy to ask the Messenger (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) about it given the fact that his daughter was my wife. So I asked Al-Miqdād ibn al-Aswad to ask him about it. Thereupon, the Prophet (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him) replied: Let him wash his penis and perform ablution (after it) - Encyclopedia of Translated Prophetic Hadiths

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق