الخميس، 30 أغسطس 2012

jesus


JESUS A PROPHET:
Jesus says about Himself:
Matt 13:57 Jesus said to them,"A"prophet" is not without honor exceptin his own country and in his own house."
Jesus always referred to himself as having been sent by God , meaning that he was a Divine messenger. For instance:
This is Eternal Life: to know you the only true God , and Jesus Christ whom you have sent (John 17:3)
I can of my own self do nothing, as I hear I judge and my judgement is just;because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which has sent me (John 5:30)
And the Father Himself, which has sent me, has b orne witness of me. (John 5:37)
It is clear, therefore, that Jesus consistently put himself forward as one who had been sent by God , that isto say, as a messenger of God 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق