السبت، 9 فبراير 2013

jesus


 Esa/Jesus a Prophet of Allah/God'sstatus.
19 hours ago
allh not god agine and agine
"And behold! God(The Creator) will say [i.e. on the Day of Judgment]: 'Oh Jesus, the son of Mary! Did you say unto men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of God(The Creator)?' He will say: 'Glory to Thee! Never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. You know what is in my heart, though I know not what is in Yours. For You know in full all that is hidden. Never did I say to them anything except what You commanded me to say: 'Worship God(The Creator), my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I lived among them. When You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a witness to all things'" Quran(5:116-117).

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق