الجمعة، 26 أبريل 2013

I was asked.


I was asked.
"What are some of the positive aspects of not being able to see?"
I thought about this question and I decided to compile a top 10 list. So, here we go.
10.
My electric bill will always be cheaper. Well, when I was single it was cheaper. :)
9.
I never have to conform to society's idea of what looks good.
8.
I can always sit behind tall people at conferences. That use to work in schoolalso.
7.
I've never caused a car accident. (yet)
6.
There is no such thing as ugly people in my world.
5.
Racism is the biggest joke imaginable because y'all look alike.

4.
Everything looks exactly how I imagine it. Think about that for a minute, I'm sure you'll "see the beauty"
3.
My wife and children's beauty will never, and I mean, never fade for me.
2.
Out of all the things I'll be questioned by ALLAH about, eyesight isn't in the list.
1. Paradise is waiting for me and believers like me if we are patient.
Take care, stay blessed and may ALLAH be pleased with you all, AMEEN!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق