الاثنين، 19 مارس 2018

had a Christian polemicist

I once had a Christian polemicist (McLatchie) try to mock me by saying Muslims probably thought God wrote scripture by His hand. I then made a video pointing out these two verses:
"When the LORD finished speaking to Moses on Mount Sinai, he gave him the two tablets of the covenant law, the tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God." - Exodus 31:18.
"The LORD gave me two stone tablets inscribed by the finger of God." - Deuteronomy 9:10.
His response was then that this was an exception to the rule. Sure, I agree it perhaps is in Christian lore, but the point still stands you were trying to mock us for our understanding of Scripture in Christianity about a point we didn't make in the first place, but then you yourself were shown to be ignorant.
Learn your own faith, before you unknowingly mock it.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق