الثلاثاء، 10 يوليو 2018

series on Islam.

تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ من قبل ‏‎Calling Christians‎‏.
Ijaz Ahmad
About three weeks ago, a Christian lady emailed me seeking to praise David Wood's YouTube series on Islam.
I let her know that Calling Christians was a Muslim website and so we had no relationship with Wood. She proceeded to prod my mind on the series and Islam. So I decided to see what would happen if I change the focus to compare Wood's claims with the God of the Old Testament on morality.
Subhanallah after many interactions she has written unequivocally that she cannot believe in the God of the Old Testament. Unfortunately I do not have her permission to quote the emails or to share them publicly, but if she changes her mind I'll gladly do so.
Thank you David!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق