الجمعة، 16 نوفمبر 2018

my convert's story

‏‎Parañaque Islamic Da'wah Online‎‏ في ‏‎Parañaque Islamic Da'wah Online‎‏.“Asalaam Alaikom! My name is Marilyn and I would like to share my convert's story! So three years ago I went with my best friend skydiving in Fiji! At first I was like omg let’s do it for the experience this will be so much fun! When I jumped out of the plane I swear it was one of the most euphoric feelings in my life, it was so blissful. I wanted to have that feeling over and over again!
I told myself I wanted to be a skydiving instructor and wanted to get certified because that’s how much I loved the feeling. A few months later I was at a conference and was invited to pray at the Masjid with a Muslim. It was a weird feeling, however, when I put my head on the ground I felt the same blissful feeling when I went skydiving. At that point, tears rolled down my face because I knew Islam was the truth. I reverted instantly and my life took a much needed positive turn.
I went home to tell my parents about my reversion. So I asked my mom if she wanted to grab food at Chipotle. When I took her out I told her that I have been studying Islam. Her response, “oh that’s great as long as you don’t become a Muslim.” And I said “well, I am becoming a Muslim lol!” And she said, “Oh wow, ok as long as you don’t wear that scarf on your head.” And I said “Oh, I am planning on doing that too.” It was def an awkward Chipotle date but alhamdulliah my family has accepted this decision and it is by far the best decision in my life!”
MA SHA ALLAH 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق