الأربعاء، 1 يناير 2020

What happens when one slice of a bread of loaf is moldy?

One Allah
منظمة دينية
One Allah
What happens when one slice of a bread of loaf is moldy?
When the mold is exposed and comes into contact with the other slices, slowly and subtly, it starts to grow and affects the perfectly good slices of bread right beside it. Ultimately, the mold spreads and the whole loaf of bread becomes rotten and no longer edible.
Similar is the situation when you surround yourself with bad friends. The closer the relationship, the more likely one will be influenced by their bad qualities and no sooner they’ll find themselves affected by their toxic behavior.
In order to safeguard one’s faith, it is important that we assess our relationship with the people closest to us and decide for ourselves whether being around them has changed us to become better Muslims or caused us to distance ourselves from Allah.
So ask yourself:
a) What kind of friends do I hang out with?
b) Are they encouraging me to do things that make me a better Muslim?
c) Do they give me advice or correct me whenever I do or say something wrong?
d) Do I disobey Allah whenever I’m around them?
e) Am I starting to imitate their bad qualities or embrace their good aspects?
If you find your answers leading you to a path other than the path of Allah, then it’s time for you to choose a more righteous company.
🔷The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “A man is upon the religion of his best friend, so let one of you look at whom he befriends.” (Sunan Abi Dawud 4833 - Hasan according to Al-Albani & Sahih according to An-Nawawi)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق