الأحد، 10 يناير 2021

Jesus's Quotes from Quran

 

🔘 Jesus's Quotes from Quran
1⃣ [Jesus] said, " Fear Allah, if you should be believers." ( Quran 5:112)
2⃣ [Jesus] said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah. (Quran 61:6)
3⃣ [Jesus] said, " I am bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." (Quran 61:6)
4⃣ [Jesus] said, "I have come to you with wisdom and to make clear to you some of that over which you differ, so fear Allah and obey me.( Quran 43:63)
5⃣ [Jesus] said, "Indeed, I am the servant of Allah . He has given me the Scripture and made me a prophet (Quran 19:30)
6⃣ Jesus said, " I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah ." (Quran 3:49)
7⃣ The Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord."(Quran 5:72)
8⃣ Jesus said, " fear Allah and obey me."(Quran 43:61)
9⃣ [Jesus said], "And indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is a straight path." (Quran 19:36)
🔟 Jesus said, " Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path. (Quran 3:51)
1⃣1⃣ Jesus said, "Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord
1⃣2⃣ Jesus said, " I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah ."
1⃣3⃣ Jesus will say, "I never said them to worship me and my mother.I said them only to worship Allah,My lord and Your Lord.
(Quran 5:116)
Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth]."
ربما تحتوي الصورة على: ‏نص مفاده '‏‎Our Lord, we have believed in what You revealed and have followed the messenger Jesus, so register us among the witnesses [to truth] (quran 3:53)‎‏'‏

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق