الأحد، 10 أكتوبر 2021

WHY I CANNOT BE A CHRISTIAN

 

*⬛🟥WHY I CANNOT BE A CHRISTIAN❓*
✅Enoch was not a Christian.
✅David was not a Christian.
✅Solomon was not a Christian.
✅Elisha was not a Christian.
✅Elijah was not a Christian.
✅Job was not a Christian.
✅Zechariah was not a Christian.
✅Jacob was not a Christian.
✝️Joseph was not a Christian.
✅💯Abraham was not a Christian.
✅💯Ishmael was not a Christian.
✅John was not a Christian.
✅💯Mary was not a Christian.
✅💯Jesus was not a Christian.
✅His disciples they were not called Christians.
Their countries where they SETTLED are not Christians
*✅💯All of the above prophets they only submitted their wills to one and only God. They do not know Trinity.*
⭕ *That is why I cannot be a Christian by God's will. I will follow the trend of the above Prophets including my beloved Prophet Jesus pbuh through submitting myself to the wills of One and Only God, the Almighty the most High.*

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق