الأحد، 14 أغسطس 2022

Al-Kahf 18:102

 

"If you ask them: "Who created the heavens and the earth?" Surely, they will say: "Allah". Say (to them) : "Tell me then, the things that you invoke (or call upon) beside Allah (such as the prophets, saints, angels, idols etc), if Allah intended some harm for me, could they remove His harm, or if He (Allah) intended some mercy for me, could they withhold His Mercy?" Say: "Sufficient for me is Allah; upon Him (Alone) rely the (wise) reliers." (#Quran 39:38)
"Verily, my #Wali (Helper, Protector) is Allah.. "And those whom you call upon besides Him (Allah) cannot help you nor can they help themselves." (#Quran 7:196-197)
Say(O Muhammad), "I only #invoke(call upon) my Lord(Allah Alone), and I do not make any partners with Him" [#Quran 72:20)
"None has the right to be worshipped but He, so call upon (invoke) Him (Alone) making your worship pure for Him Alone." (#Ghafir 40:65)
Al-Kahf 18:102
أَفَحَسِبَ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوٓا۟ أَن يَتَّخِذُوا۟ عِبَادِى مِن دُونِىٓ أَوْلِيَآءَۚ إِنَّآ أَعْتَدْنَا جَهَنَّمَ لِلْكَٰفِرِينَ نُزُلًا
Do then those who disbelieve think that they can take My slaves [i.e Prophets, angels etc] as Auliya' (protectors, helpers) alongside Me? Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism).

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق