الثلاثاء، 7 نوفمبر 2023

Does God has a God ?

 

لا يتوفر وصف للصورة.

‏‎Mony Deen‎‏ مع ‏‎Niranjan Kanna‎‏.

Does God has a God ?
[Based on Authentic Scriptural Evidence Please check all the narrations to maintain a better Clarity]
“Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet returned to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am returning to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.' (Bible,John 20:17)
Imagine if a man came to you and said that he has a God. Would you take that man to be your God?
We can discuss much more on this subject, but I think this should convince any sincere, truthful, and logical Christian.
Jesus Christ (pbuh) describes his identity.
“Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me.” (Bible, John 7:16)
“49For I did not speak of my own accord, but the Father who sent me commanded me what to say and how to say it. 50I know that his command leads to eternal life. So whatever I say is just what the Father has told me to say." (John 12:49-50)
“These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.” (John 14:24)
“Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.” ((Bible,John 17:3)
Anyone that is sent by God is a Prophet of God.
Testimony of Peter
“"Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know.” (Bible,Acts 2:22)
Testimony of the blind man
Jesus Christ (pbuh) healed the blind man, the story can be found in John 9. There was a man who was born blind, Jesus mixed the saliva with mud and rubbed his eyes with it, and he could see. So the Jews got hold of him and asked him.
“Finally they turned again to the blind man, "What have you to say about him? It was your eyes he opened." The man replied, "He is a prophet." (Bible,John 9:17)
A blind man who was healed testifies that Jesus was the Prophet! He did not say well this man is God or anything such, he simply said that he is a Prophet of God.
Please call Jesus "Peace be upon him"
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق