الخميس، 2 نوفمبر 2023

There is only one God (Allah),

 Ask A Muslim

إرسال رسالة
There is only one God (Allah), may He be glorified and exalted. The servant and the prophet Jesus (Isa) peace and blessings be upon him, is not God, for a God can not have a God, and Jesus (Isa) has a God and Jesus (Isa) worshiped God.
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Praise and thanks be to Allah, and peace be on His slaves whom He has chosen (for His Message)! Is Allah better, or (all) that you ascribe as partners (to Him)?" (Of course, Allah is Better).
Qur'an Al-Kareem [27:59]
....................................................................................
👉 According to the bible [Luke 6:12]
One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.
👉 According to the bible [Matthew 26:39] Jesus:
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."
👉 According to the bible [Hebrews 5:7]
While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could rescue him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God.
👉 According to the bible [John 20:17] Jesus said:
“Don’t cling to me,” Jesus said, “for I haven’t yet ascended to the Father. But go find my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
👉 According to the bible [Matthew 15:9] and [Mark 7:7] Jesus said:
They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.'"
👉 According to the bible [Matthew 7:21-23] Jesus said:
“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter.
On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’
But I will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’
👉 According to the bible [Matthew 27:46]
About three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").
👉 According to the bible [John 17:3] Jesus said:
Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
....................................................................................
In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
Say (O Muhammad SAW): "O mankind! Verily, I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah - to Whom belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He); It is He Who gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), the Prophet who can neither read nor write (i.e. Muhammad SAW) who believes in Allah and His Words [(this Quran), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) and also Allah's Word: "Be!" - and he was, i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary)], and follow him so that you may be guided."
Qur'an Al-Kareem [7:158]
O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, ("Be!" - and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: "Three (trinity)!" Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.
Qur'an Al-Kareem [4:171]
"Verily! I am Allah! La ilaha illa Ana (none has the right to be worshipped but I), so worship Me, and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) for My Remembrance.
Qur'an Al-Kareem [20:14]
Say, [O Muhammad], "I only invoke my Lord and do not associate with Him anyone."
Qur'an Al-Kareem [72:20]
And say, "Truth has come, and falsehood has departed. Indeed is falsehood, [by nature], ever bound to depart."
Qur'an Al-Kareem [17:81]
Prophet and servant Isa (Jesus) peace be upon him, never said, "I AM GOD" or "WORSHIP ME". Not even once. Check your bibles!
May Allah guide us all to the straight path, ameen.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق