الاثنين، 11 ديسمبر 2023

THE PROPHET ABRAHAM (IBRAHIM)

 

🔷THE PROPHET ABRAHAM (IBRAHIM)🔷
🔳He is known as Khalil ar-Rahman (The Beloved Friend of God).
His eldest son was
Ismail and his second son was Ishaq (Isaac), both prophets.
From their descendants
came the majority of Prophets and Messengers.
💎Allah, the Exalted, says:
Praise be to Allah, who has granted to me in my old age Ishmael and Isaac.
Indeed, my Lord is the Hearer of supplication. (Qur’an 14:39)
Allah chose him to deliver His message. Prophet Abraham was living in a
community of polytheists. They were idolaters and worshipped the stars. 💎Allah,
the Exalted, says:
And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham said to his father Azar, “Do you
take idols as deities? Indeed, I see you and your people to be in manifest error.”
And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that
he would be among the certain [in faith]. So when the night covered him [with
darkness], he saw a star. He said, “This is my lord.” But when it set, he said, “I
like not those that disappear.” And when he saw the moon rising, he said, “This
is my lord.” But when it set, he said, “Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be
among the people gone astray.” And when he saw the sun rising, he said, “This is
my lord; this is greater.” But when it set, he said, “O my people, indeed I am free
from what you associate with Allah. Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who
created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I
am not of those who associate others with Allah.” (Qur’an 6:74-9)
🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷🔷

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق