الخميس، 11 يناير 2024

"Then she brought the baby to her people, carrying him. They said: “O Mary! truly you have brought an amazing thing!

 

"Then she brought the baby to her people, carrying him. They said: “O Mary! truly you have brought an amazing thing!
“O sister of Aaron! your father was not a man of evil nor your mother a woman unchaste!”
But she pointed to the baby. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?”
He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah: He has given me revelation and made me a prophet.
“And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me prayer and charity as long as I live.
“He has made me kind to my mother and not overbearing or miserable.
“And peace be upon me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life again”!
Such was Jesus, the son of Mary: it is a statement of truth, about which they dispute.
~Qur'an, Chapter 19 (Suratul Maryam)
قد تكون صورة ‏‏شخص واحد‏ و‏تحتوي على النص '‏‎JESUS ISA IS Muslim JESUS SAID, "AND INDEED, ALLAH IS MY LORD AND YOUR LORD,SC WORSHIP HIM THAT IS A STRAIGHT PATH. AL QURAN 19:36‎‏'‏‏
كل التفاعلات:
أنت و٣٥ شخصًا آخر

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق