الخميس، 27 سبتمبر 2012

hadith

Asma bint Abu Bakr reported: My mother, who was a polytheist, came to me when the Prophet entered into a peace treaty with the Quraish. I asked the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, saying, “O Messenger of Allah, my mother has come to me and she is hoping for kind treatment; should I treat her well?” He said, “Yes, treat your mother well.”

[Sahih Muslim, Book 5, Number 2195]

عَنْ أَسْمَاءَ بِنْتِ أَبِي بَكْرٍ قَالَتْ قَدِمَتْ عَلَىَّ أُمِّي وَهِيَ مُشْرِكَةٌ فِي عَهْدِ قُرَيْشٍ إِذْ عَاهَدَهُمْ فَاسْتَفْتَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَقُلْتُ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ قَدِمَتْ عَلَىَّ أُمِّي وَهْىَ رَاغِبَةٌ أَفَأَصِلُ أُمِّي قَالَ نَعَمْ صِلِي أُمَّكِ 

1003 صحيح مسلم كِتَاب الزَّكَاةِ إن أمي قدمت علي وهي راغبة أو راهبة أفأصلها قال نعم

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق