الاثنين، 22 يوليو 2013

hadith

 ‏‎Peacetv: A Call Towards Islam‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koki Noor‎‏.
( In The Name Of Allah Most Beneficent Most Merciful )

[ Hadith on Supplication: The Prophet’s supplication for meals and clothing ]

Anas ibn Malik reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever eats a meal and then says: All praise is due to Allah who has fed me this food and provided for me without any power or strength from myself, then he will be forgiven his past and future sins. Whoever wears a new garment and then says: All praise is due to Allah who has clothed me with this garment and provided for me without any power for strength from myself, then he will be forgiven his past and future sins.”

Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 4023

Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Ibn Hajar

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق