الأربعاء، 5 فبراير 2020

reference to a quote from ibn Kathir which was a more direct answer for what he was asking

A Christian asked me to reference a claim I made today, so I gave him a title of a book that answered his question and also a reference to a quote from ibn Kathir which was a more direct answer for what he was asking.
I became confused when he insisted I didn't give a single reference. I had to ask him a few times to explain himself and he eventually made sure to tell me that Arabic references don't count as it's a filthy language of squiggly lines.
I explained to him that I literally gave you an English book reference, to which his reply was that books don't count as references, only websites.
Cool. I just left the conversation. There's really not that much you can say to someone who's that arrogant.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق