الجمعة، 18 مايو 2018

Three Powerful Supplications of Jibreel.

قناة الهدى ‏ مع ‏‎Naveen Saini‎‏.
Three Powerful Supplications of Jibreel.
Kaab Ibn Ujrah (radiallahu anhu) relates that the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu alayhi wasalam) said: “Come near to the minbar”, and we came near the minbar.
When he climbed the first step of the minbar, he said “Ameen”, When he ascended the second step, he said “Ameen”, When he climbed the third step, he said “Ameen”. When he came down, We said: “O Messenger of Allah (salallahu alayhi wasalam), we have heard from you today something which we never heard before.”
He said: “When I climbed the first step, the angel Jibreel (alayhi salam) appeared before me and said:
“Destruction to him who found the blessed month of Ramadhan and let it pass by without gaining forgiveness”, upon that I said ‘Ameen’.
When I climbed the second step, he (Jibreel) said:
“Destruction to him before whom thy name is mentioned and he does not make Du’a for Allah’s blessing on you (by saying, for example sallallahu alayhi wasalam).”, I replied ‘Ameen’.
When I climbed the third step, he said:
“Destruction unto him in whose lifetime his parents or either one of them reaches old age, and (through failure to serve them) he is not allowed to enter Jannah”., I said ‘Ameen’.”
[Ibn Hibbaan]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق