الأحد، 29 مايو 2011

KING JAMES VERSION (mark 10:21 ) thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.... NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION : give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me...NEW LIVING TRASLATION : and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”.....ENGLISH STANDRD VERSION : and give to the poor, and you will have(D) treasure in heaven; and come, follow me...21ST KING JAMES VERSION : give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in Heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me......"NEW CENTURY VERSION : and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come and follow me.....NEWS KING JAMES VERSION : and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, take up the cross, and follow Me.”

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق