الثلاثاء، 21 نوفمبر 2017

why I don't say anything about the massacre of Muslims of Gaza

تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ ‏‎Dr. Bilal Philips‎‏ من قبل ‏‎Koky Noor‎‏.
Dr. Bilal Philips
I have been asked why I don't say anything about the massacre of Muslims of Gaza and Palestine. Actually, it should be why I don't say anything now, as i have spoken and organized fundraisers for the Palestinian cause on a national level in Qatar in previous years. Furthermore, IOU's Professor, Dr Dawud Abdullah, is one of the main spokesmen for the Palsestian cause in the UK. Let me say that I do
pray for my brothers and sisters whose blood is being shed unjustly there. However, it is a problem which i believe can only be rectified when and if the Muslim Nation (The Ummah) is reunified. So rather than getting wound up about the issue every time new incidents occur - and there will be no end to them anytime soon, I prefer to let actions speak louder than words. Changing the nation through education is the only solution in my view, and that is what I am putting my energies in. Believing firmly that when Muslims come back to authentic Islam, they will then have a valid foundation to reunite and as an Ummah be able to resolve the issue of the occupying state of Israel. It took 100 years for Palestine to be liberated by Salahuddin al Ayyubi from the hands of the Crusaders, and the Muslims of Palestine of that era were far better than the Muslims of today. And during the Crusader occupation not a single Athaan was given from any mosque in the whole of Palestine, including Masjidul-Aqsaa, which is far worse than it is today. So, let us do real work and be about that change which Allah made conditional for His changing of our conditions.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق