الأحد، 3 أكتوبر 2021

In Christianity

 

In Christianity, Jesus is God
In Christianity, Jesus is the son of God
In Christianity, father and Jesus are one
In Christianity, Jesus worship his father
In Christianity the father worship Jesus
In Christianity the father worship Himself
In Christianity Jesus worship himself
In Christianity the mother worship her son
In Christianity Jesus prayed for himself
In Christianity the father prayed for himself
In Christianity the father prayed for Jesus
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did you understand anything about what I said? For I myself do not understand what I say, only when I understand, provided that I close my eyes and heart and look for a blind person.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
قد تكون صورة لـ ‏‏‏٢‏ شخصان‏ و‏نص مفاده '‏‎MOM, IF I AM GOD WHOM I AM PRAYING TO? SHHH.I STOPPED ASKING THOSE KIND OF QUESTIONS, WHEN REALISED THAT YOU'RE TECHNICALLY THE ONE WHO "CREATED/IMPREGNATED ME"‎‏'‏‏
أنت و٢٧ شخصًا آخر
٨ مشاركات
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق