الأربعاء، 6 ديسمبر 2023

How The Prophets Invited .

 

🔴 How The Prophets Invited .
1 - Certainty about Knowledge” :
“Say, This is my way ; I invite to Alla and those who follow me . (Surah Yusuf12:108)
___________________________________________
2 _“Practicing What We preach.
“I don't wish to forbid you from something and then do it my self, Rather I only wish to rectify you as far as I am able .(Surah Hud 11:88) , It would be hypocrisy to do otherwise.
_____________________________________________
3 -“Pure Intention :
“Say, I ask of you for it [i.e. this message] no repayment it is not for the worlds” but a reminder (Al Anam 6:90)
We must not give Da’wah for material or worldly gain but only for please Allah .
______________________________________________
4 _ invite with wisdom and fair preaching .
“Invite to the way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom and fair preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone astray from His path, and He is best aware of those who are guided. (Qur’an 16 : 125 )
Sheikh Salih Ibn Fawzan

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق