الأحد، 30 أغسطس 2026

Alhamdulillah, we sponsored 284 new Muslims with a full year of Bayyinah TV.

 Bayyinah

 

Alhamdulillah, we sponsored 284 new Muslims with a full year of Bayyinah TV.
Between 3 and 9 August we asked you to help us reach 100 people who had recently come to Islam and were standing at the very beginning of their relationship with the Quran. Every contribution went into a single pool, so instead of a few large gifts carrying the whole thing, this became many hands giving together toward one purpose. Each time the pool reached the price of a yearly membership, that was one more person sponsored.
To understand what one of those years can become, here is Faridah, a convert in Nairobi and the only Muslim in her family, who received this same gift in an earlier round. She found Ustadh Nouman while searching YouTube for Arabic tutorials, memorized Al-Fatihah, Al-Falaq and Al-Ikhlas so she could pray, then worked through the free intensives up to Intensive 4 while waiting to hear anything back.
“I applied for a gift subscription and forgot about it and continued repeating from Intensive One up to Four, until one day I got an email from Bayyinah Institute saying that I had been offered a one year free gift subscription.” -Faridah, Nairobi, Kenya
“I cried, prayed two rakaats thanking Allah and asked Allah, Ya Allah, You have promised to make the Quran easy for us, please make the Quran and the Arabic language easy for me.” -Faridah
“I have completed Advanced Nahw and am now in Surah Al-Mulk. Today when I am in my Salah or reciting Quran, I feel a strong connection with Allah and the Quran, Alhamdulillah, and thanks to the Bayyinah team, today I am not the same person I was back then.” -Faridah
“I pray to Allah to make it easy for me so that, the way I received this ilm for free, I will also be able to share it for free, mostly with my fellow converts.” -Faridah
That last line is the part worth sitting with. A sponsored year gave her more than Arabic, it gave her something she now intends to pass on to other converts for free, which means your gift keeps moving long after it reaches the person you paid for.
There is one more thing to share. Your giving went further than our list of names, so we still have places waiting to be matched with new Muslims. If you recently came to Islam and want to begin studying the Quran, or you run a program, masjid or halaqah that supports converts, you can apply here: https://bayyinah.com/new-muslim/
The Prophet ﷺ said that when a person dies their deeds end except for three and among them is beneficial knowledge (Sahih Muslim). A full year of Quranic study is exactly that kind of knowledge, so each of these memberships can keep returning reward to you for as long as the person keeps learning and for as long as they pass on what they learn.
May Allah accept this from every one of you, place barakah in your rizq and make it a sadaqah jariyah that outlives all of us. JazakumAllahu khairan.
قد تكون صورة ‏تحتوي على النص '‏‎Alhamdulillah, we sponsored 284 New Muslims with a full year of Bayyinah TV. Every one of them is at the very start of their relationship with the Quran. BAYYINAH‎‏'‏




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق