السبت، 29 ديسمبر 2018

'Deeds will come on the Day of Judgment.

 
“The Messenger of, Allah, ﷺ, said: 'Deeds will come on the Day of Judgment. The prayer will come and say, 'O Lord, I am the prayer.' He will Say, 'You are good.' Then charity will come and say, 'O Lord, I am charity.' He will Say, 'You are good.' Then fasting will come and say, 'O Lord, I am fasting.' Then He will Say, 'You are good.' Other (good) deeds will come and say, 'I am so-and-so’ and Allah will answer them, 'You are good.'
Then Islam will come and say, 'O Lord, You are As-Salaam and I am Islam.' So, Allah The Almighty will Say, 'You are good. Today, I will punish and reward on account of you.' That is why Allah The Almighty Says in His Book (what means): {And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.} [Quran 3:85]”

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق