الثلاثاء، 11 فبراير 2020

MOMENT OF REFLECTION (3 Questions)

MOMENT OF REFLECTION (3 Questions)
God Almighty is speaking....
Isaiah 46 v 9: -" I am God"
Isaiah 45 v 23:-" I am God"
Isaiah 43 v 10:-" I am God"
Isaiah 41 v 10:-" I am God"
Surah 20 v 14:-" I am Allah ( God)"
Surah 28 v 30:-" I am Allah"
Surah 27 v 9:- " I am Allah"
Did Jesus Christ ever made similar categorical declaration in the entire Bible???
Where are those who call Jesus God? Bring your Bible (s) out, " let's reason together (Isaiah 1:18)", if you are truthful.
Only 3 basic challenging questions & say Goodbye to Christanity invented by Paul
Question #1 show me in Jesus own words saying I am God and worship me
Question #2 show me in Jesus own words saying the father the son and holy spirit/ holy ghost all 3 of these are 1 and Jesus own words saying he is all 3 of these
Question #3 show me in Jesus own words saying to make it to heaven believe I died for your sins
This is what Christianity is based on for over 10 years now but no Christian or Possesor of Holy Ghost could give me answer with a single biblical verse from their own 77 or 66 Fabricated books....
if you can't answer these 3 questions Christianity is baseless
Jesus himself says he is not a God according to Jesus himself in Bible & says the final Testament-Noble Quran
Noble Quran 3:49-51...... [Jesus-Esa said]... I have come to you with a sign from your Lord, so fear Allah and obey me.
Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path.”
Jesus who never claimed divinity; himself refusing divinity and warning ⚠️ people that It is evil to even think that i (Jesus) is a man God so please understand how can you believe or write or speak such evil things?
Jesus answering those who claim Jesus is God: "Jesus himself replies "you are Evil Thinkers" proving, you cannot even think such evil things that human Jesus (servant & prophet) will claim himself to be God.
Read Yourself and Correct Yourself
They thought Jesus was thinking he was GOD. Here is how Jesus answered them that it is an evil to think me (Jesus) is God.
Matthew 9:3-8 (CEV)
3 Some teachers of the Law of Moses said to themselves, “Jesus must think he is God!”
4 But Jesus knew what was in their minds, and he said, “Why are you thinking such evil things?
-------------Jesus himself----------
Some more verses:
"They worship me (Jesus) in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men (Paul Etc). (NIV Bible, Matthew 15:9 & Mark 7:7)"
Matthew.7:21 (Jesus Said)
"Not every one that says to me (Jesus); 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; but he (Muslim) who does the will (worship) of my God (Eli, Elohim, Alah Allah), who is in heaven."
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, ([only Christians calls Jesus lord]) did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?
Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'
(Mathew 7:22-23 NIV)
"If I testify about myself, my testimony is not valid. (From the NIV Bible, John 5:31)"
"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.' (Matthew 7:23, New American Standard Bible)
those who commit lawlessness, and will throw them into the furnace of fire; in that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. (Matthew 13:40-42 New American Standard Bible)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق