الأربعاء، 20 ديسمبر 2017

Ahadith Qudsi (Sacred Ahadith).

تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ ‏‎The Deen Show‎‏ بواسطة ‏‎Koky Noor‎‏.
The Deen Show
Ahadith Qudsi (Sacred Ahadith).
Narrated Abu Huraira(May Allah be Pleased with him) : The Prophet (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) said,
"Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of p
eople, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.' "
(Sahih al Bukhari, Chapter# 93 ('ONENESS, UNIQUENESS OF ALLAH (TAWHEED)', Hadith # 502).

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق