الاثنين، 20 سبتمبر 2021

A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity.

 

A study of the Christian scriptures reveals that Jesus (pbuh) never claimed divinity.
Why didn't Jesus say "I am God " from the beginning?
Is he really God ?
In fact the Bible contains statements attributed to Jesus (pbuh) in which he preached quite the contrary.
The most important part of any religion is its doctrine and it must be clear and understandable
As God said clearly in the old testament
"I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
( Isaiah 46:9)
But there is no single verse in the Bible from Jesus himself claimed to be God .
Was he scared to say that?
Or it wasn't necessary to clarify the most important point of the doctrine ???
But what Jesus clarified was totally different
Didn't Jesus clearly deny to be God when a man came to ask him how to get eternal life?
“Now behold, one came and said to Him, “Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?”
" (Matthew 19:16)
Imagine what Jesus would tell him? Would he say ‘Believe in the Trinity or believe that I am God ’?
Actually non of that , Jesus said to him: “Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments.”
(Matthew 19:16-17)
Jesus denied to be called good and clearly said that Good is God only not Jesus, and just keep the commandments to get eternal life, that's It.
If Jesus was God, he wouldn't say that !
And what is the most important command which we must keep to get eternal life?
Again the answer by Jesus himself in the Bible
One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
(Mark 12:28-29)
"Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that God is one and there is no other but him. 32
To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices." 33
When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of God."
Mark 12:34
The amazing thing is that Jesus quote it from the old testament
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one.Deuteronomy 6:4
Clearly Jesus came with the same message the monotheism ,same teachings and same doctrine.
He did not say believe in the Trinity or to worship Jesus but to believe in the God of Jesus
Didn't Jesus say in Bible
Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'" (John 20:17)
What does the word "My God" mean ?
It means that Jesus has a God
If Jesus was God , so does God has a God ?!!!
And who is this God of Jesus ?
The one who is greater than Jesus
"My Father is greater than I."
( John 14:28)
The one who is greater than all
"My Father is greater than all."
( John 10:29)
The one who orders Jesus what to say and what to do as all the previous prophets
"I have not spoken on My own, but the Father who sent Me has commanded Me what to say and how to say it
50And I know that His command leads to eternal life.So I speak exactly what theFather has told Me to say.”( John 12:50)
The one who Jesus can do nothing without his power , help, and permission
As Jesus said
"I can of mine own self do nothing"
(John 5:30)
The one who Jesus surrenders and submits to him
"I seek not to please myself but him who sent me."( John 5:30)
Didn't Jesus answer these questions clearly in the Bible ?
Didn't Jesus say?
"Now this is
eternal life, that they may know you, the only true God, andJesus Christ, whom You have sent. "(John 17:3)
Jesus clearly testified the Divinity is to God the creator only and he testified the message to himself
The same as the testimony of Islam ( there is no God but Allah and Jesus is his messenger )
The same message of all the prophets and messengers of God
And we the Muslims follow Jesus, we believe in the only true God who sent Jesus, and we believe that Jesus is his messenger .
MH
قد تكون صورة لـ ‏نص مفاده '‏‎Question to the Christians Why do you believe that Jesus is God? While your God said in Bible For am God, and not a man- the Holy One among you. Hosea 11:9 And Jesus said in Bible I am a man who have spoken the truth with you, which have heard from God John 8:40‎‏'‏
أنت و٦ أشخاص آخرين
٢٤ مشاركة
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق