الثلاثاء، 26 سبتمبر 2023

I Am as My Slave Expects Me to Be

I Am as My Slave Expects Me to Be: It was narrated on the authority of Abu Hurayrah may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet sallallaahu lsquoalayhi wa sallam said ldquoAllah the Exalted Says lsquoI am as My slave expects Me to be and I am with him whenever he remembers Me If he remembers Me to Himself I remember him to Myself and if he remembers Me in an assembly I remember him in a better assembly ie the assembly of angels If he draws closer to Me by a hand span I draw closer to him by an armrsquos length If he draws closer to Me by an armrsquos length I draw closer to him by a fathomrsquos length And whoever comes to Me walking I go to him at speedrsquordquo Al-Bukhari and Muslim Status of the Hadeeth Rirtual of Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam This is one of the great Ahadeeth plural of Hadeeth of hope that urge Muslims to have good expectations of Allah the Exalted and to remember Him abundantly It also underlines how Allah the Exalted draws closer to His slaveswhenever they draw closer to Him by means of performing various acts of obedience Having good expectations of Allah The

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق