السبت، 6 يناير 2024

Transliteration: Allahumma inni as’alukal-‘afwa wal-‘afiyah fid-dunya wal-akhirah

 

Transliteration: Allahumma inni as’alukal-‘afwa wal-‘afiyah fid-dunya wal-akhirah
English Meaning / Translation: O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in this world and in the Hereafter.
Reference:
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar said: “The Messenger of Allah (saas) never abandoned these supplications, every morning and evening: Allahumma inni as’alukal-‘afwa wal-‘afiyah fid-dunya wal-akhirah. Allahumma inni as’alukal-‘afwa wal-‘afiyah fi dini wa dunyaya wa ahli wa mali. Allahum-mastur ‘awrati, wa amin raw’ati wahfazni min bayni yadayya, wa min khalfi, wa ‘an yamini wa ‘an shimali, wa min fawqi, wa ‘audhu bika an ughtala min tahti
(O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in this world and in the Hereafter. O Allah, I ask You for forgiveness and well-being in my religious and my worldly affairs. O Allah, conceal my faults, calm my fears, and protect me from before me and behind me, from my right and my left, and from above me, and I seek refuge in You from being taken unaware from beneath me).” Waki’ (one of the narrators, explaining) said: “Meaning Al-Khasf (disgrace).” Grade : Sahih (Darussalam) In-book reference : Book 34, Hadith 45
قد تكون صورة ‏تحتوي على النص '‏‎DUA OF THE DAY International Open University www.iou.edu.gm‎‏'‏
كل التفاعلات:
أنت و٦٤ شخصًا آخر

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق