الخميس، 19 مايو 2016

ALLAH Almighty

ALLAH Almighty says in the Qur'an: "When my servants ask you concerning me, (tell them) I am indeed close (to them). I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calls on me." [2:186]
The place of Dua'a is so high to ALLAH, that the ...Prophet (SallALLAHU Alayhi Wasallam) had said: "Nothing is more honourable to ALLAH the Most High than Du`aa." [Sahih al-Jami` no.5268].
He also said: "The most excellent worship is Dua'a." [Sahih Al-Jami` no. 1133];
and in order to warn those who are arogant, or careless in making Dua'a, the Prophet (SallALLAHU Alayhi Wasallam) said: "The most incapable person is the one who does not make Dua'a, and the most miserly person is the one who does not give Salam." [Sahih Al-Jami` no. 1055],
and further, said: "If one does not ask ALLAH, He will get angry with him." [Sahih al-Jami` no.2414]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق