الأحد، 17 نوفمبر 2019

SIMPLE REASONS WHY JESUS IS NOT GOD

1 Mina Samir
I am a #MUSLIM and I Love Jesus Christ PBUH as a Messenger of God sent to the lost sheep of Israel 🇮🇱
SIMPLE REASONS WHY JESUS IS NOT GOD
1. JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS GOD DOESN'T CHANGE HIS NATURE. MOST CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT GOD BECAME MAN BUT IT CONTRADICTS THIS BELIEF IN THE FOLLOWING VERSE OF THE BIBLE:
👉"I am the LORD, and I do not change. That is why you descendants of Jacob are not already destroyed." (Malachi 3:6)
2. JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE IS NOT THE GREATEST. GOD ALMIGHTY IS GREATER THAN JESUS:
👉"Remember what I told you: I am going away, but I will come back to you again. If you really loved me, you would be happy that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I." (John 14:28)
3. JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE IS NOT THE ALL-KNOWER. JESUS SAID HE DOESN'T KNOW WHEN THE HOUR WILL COME. ONLY GOD KNOWS:
👉"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father." (Mark 13:32)
4. NO ONE CAN SEE GOD ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. THEREFORE, JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS MANY PEOPLE SAW HIM:
👉But," he said, "you cannot see my face, for no one may see me and live." (Exodus 33:20)
👉No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us. (1 John 4:12)
5. GOD IN THE BIBLE IS EVERLASTING AND LIVES FOREVER:
👉LORD, are you not from everlasting? My God, my Holy One, you will never die. (Habakkuk 1:12)
👉But you are always the same; you will live forever. (Pslam 102:27)
THERFORE, JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE DID DIE ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:
👉"For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures." (1 Corinthians 15:3)
6. JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE CAN DO NOTHING BY HIMSELF:
👉By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. (John 5:30)
7. GOD IN THE BIBLE IS SELF-SUFFICIENT:
👉If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it. (Psalm 50:12)
THERFORE, JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE WAS HUNGRY AS WELL AS THIRSTY:
👉The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry. (Mark 11:12)
👉Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty." (John 19:28)
8. ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE GOD ALMIGHTY CANNOT BE TEMPTED:
👉And remember, when you are being tempted, do not say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone. (James 1:13)
THEREFORE, JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE WAS TEMPTED BY SATAN:
👉Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. (Matthew 4:1)
9. NO ONE IS "GOOD" INCLUDING JESUS. ONLY GOD IS" GOOD". SO JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE IS NOT "GOOD":
👉"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone." (Luke 18:19)
10. GOD DECLARED HIMSELF TO BE GOD BUT JESUS DIDN'T. THEREFORE JESES CAN NEVER BE GOD:
👉"Keep my Sabbaths holy, that they may be a sign between us. Then you will know that I am the LORD your God." (Ezekiel 20:20)
11. JESUS NEVER SAID THAT HE IS GOD OR TO WORSHIP HIM. MOREOVER HE NEVER TAUGHT TRINITY(Belief of 3 in 1 God), RATHER HE TAUGHT MONOTHEISM (Belief in One God). JESUS SAID, "OUR GOD IS ONE GOD":
👉Jesus replied, "The most important commandment is this: 'Listen, O Israel! The LORD our God is the one and only LORD." (Mark 12:29 )
12. JESUS SAID, "MY GOD AND YOUR GOD". THERFORE, JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE ALREADY HAS A GOD TO WHOM HE WILL ASCEND:
👉Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'" (John 20:17)
13. JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE PRAYED TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY:
👉While Jesus was here on earth, he offered prayers and pleadings, with a loud cry and tears, to the one who could rescue him from death. And God heard his prayers because of his deep reverence for God. (Hebrew 5:7)
👉One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God. (Luke 6:12)
👉Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will." (Matthew 26:39)
14. JESUS SAID HE WAS SENT BY GOD. A GOD CAN NEVER BE SENT BY ANOTHER GOD:
👉Jesus answered, "I was sent only to help God's lost sheep--the people of Israel." (Matthew 15:24)
👉For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me. (John 17:8)
15. JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE DIDN'T EVEN HAS HIS OWN DOCTRINE:
👉Jesus answered, "My teaching is not my own. It comes from the one who sent me. (John 7:16)
16. GOD IS THE ONLY ESSENCE OF WORSHIP. IF JESUS WAS GOD, THEN HE WOULD HAVE TOLD PEOPLE TO WORSHIP HIM. TRULY, HE DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE AS IN THE FOLLOWING VERSES:
👉"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. And in vain do they worship me, teaching instructions that are the commandments of men."(Matthew 15:8-9)
17. JESUS IS A MAN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:
👉But now you are trying to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. (John 8:40)
👉For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus. (1 Timothy 2:5)
18. JESUS IS SON OF MAN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:
👉"I am," said Jesus. "And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven." (Mark 14:62)
👉And he has given him authority to judge everyone because he is the Son of Man. (John 5:27)
19. GOD IS NEITHER A MAN NOR SON OF A MAN ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE. THEREFORE, JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE WAS A MAN AS WELL AS SON OF MAN:
👉God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? (Numbers 23:19)
20. JESUS CAN NEVER BE GOD AS HE WAS A SERVANT OF GOD:
👉The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed Him over to be killed and rejected Him before Pilate, even though he had decided to release Him. (Acts 3:13)
21. JESUS WAS A PROPHET ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE:
👉After some of the crowd heard Jesus say these words, they said, "This man is certainly the prophet." (John 7:40)
👉Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home." (Mark 6:4)
👉"What things?" Jesus asked. "The things that happened to Jesus, the man from Nazareth," they said. "He was a prophet who did powerful miracles, and he was a mighty teacher in the eyes of God and all the people. (Luke 24:19)
👉The crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee." (Matthew 21:11)
👉They were all filled with awe and praised God. "A great prophet has appeared among us," they said. "God has come to help his people." This news about Jesus spread throughout Judea and the surrounding country. (Luke 7:16-17)
👉After the people saw the sign Jesus performed, they began to say, "Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into the world." (John 6:14

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق