الخميس، 20 فبراير 2020

There is a popular misconception

Islam For Kids
There is a popular misconception that Allah exists without a place i.e is everywhere. Allah is above His Throne and above the Heavens. However, Allah is with us everywhere with His knowledge, which means that he can always see and hear us. Here is some evidence from the Qur'an that show that Allah is truly on His Throne.
Mu'awiyah as-Sahmi reported:
"I had some sheep which I kept between Uhud and Juwaniyyah with a slave-girl to look after them. One day, I went out to check on my sheep and discovered that a wolf had devoured one of them. Since I am just a human, (I became angry) and struck the girl. Later on, I came to the Prophet (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) and reported to him the incident. He terrified me with the gravity of my action. I said, 'Messenger of Allah'! Shall I free her (as an expiation of my sin.) He said 'Call her over'. When I did,
he asked her, 'Where is Allah?'
She said, 'Above the heavens'.
Then he asked her, 'Who am I?'
She said, 'The Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) '.
Thereupon, the Messenger of Allah (sallallaahu `alaihi wasallam) ordered me, 'Free her. She is a believer'."
(Saheeh Muslim)

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق