الأربعاء، 23 فبراير 2022

Muhammad (saw) in the Bible :

 

قد تكون صورة لـ ‏‏كتاب‏ و‏نص مفاده '‏‎Muhammad in the bible‎‏'‏‏
🌕 Muhammad (saw) in the Bible :
👉 Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:
👉🏻 "I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:
👉🏻 "Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."
👉🏻"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."
👉🏻In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
👉🏻John chapter 14 verse 16: "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."
👉🏻Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:
"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."
👉🏻Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:
"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".
👉🏻Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:
"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".
✅ And indeed , you are of a great moral character.
أنت و١٧ شخصًا آخر
٤ تعليقات
٣ مشاركات
أعجبني
تعليق
مشاركة

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق