الاثنين، 16 أكتوبر 2023

Yahweh is Baal an idol worshiped by Pagan

 

Yahweh is Baal an idol worshiped by Pagan
“And in that day, declares the LORD, you will call me ‘My Husband,’ and no longer will you call me ‘My Baal.’ (Hosea 2:16)
Notice how Yahweh is saying that he was known as Baal
So Joseph got up and took the Child and His mother while it was still night, and left for Egypt. 15 He remained there until the death of Herod. This was to fulfill what had been spoken by the Lord through the prophet: "OUT OF EGYPT I CALLED MY SON." (Matthew 2:15)
The above is a prophecy which Matthew claimed was fulfilled was taken from the book of Hosea!
"When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son. (Hosea 11:1)
Seems like a straight forward prophecy The NT author claims this is a true fulfilment of Jesus, an epic story of what happened during that childhood of Jesus. Read the next verse to get more deep into this story :
But the more I called to him, the farther he moved from me, offering sacrifices to the images of Baal and burning incense to idols. (Hosea 11:2)
Did you catch the joke? Matthew gave half of Hosea he didn't include that Jesus and his family went to offer sacrifices to Baal. We can conclude Yahweh is Baal an idol pagans worship
Indeed, your husband is your Maker-- His name is Yahweh of Hosts-- and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth. (Isaiah 54:5)
Notice from the above verse Yahweh is calling himself the Husband interestingly the Hebrew text says בָּעַל Baal so the text should read like this :
Indeed, your Baal is your Maker-- His name is Yahweh of Hosts-- and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer; He is called the God of all the earth. (Isaiah 54:5)
Such a shameless act to follow (Walk naked with buttocks exposed in the streets in front of your mothers, daughters, sisters, and everyone-happening today in clubs, on beaches, and pubs in non Muslims societies)..........Words of God or Satan....?
Isiah 20:2-4 (King James version)
At the same time spoke the LORD by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and remove the sackcloth from off your body, and put off your shoes from your feet. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
And the LORD said, Just as my servant Isaiah has walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder against Egypt and against Ethiopia; So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt.
Many non Muslims practicing it and their countries allows it
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
If Jesus is Yahweh and Yahwh is Jesus then why
Yahwh knows the Hour while Jesus doesn't
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the son, but only the Father.’ (Mark 13:32)
Yahwh said " I am your God" hundreds of times while Jesus never ever said that
Exodus 20:2
I am the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt, out of the house of slavery..
Leviticus 11:44
I am the Lord your God. You must keep yourselves holy and be holy, because I am holy. You must not make yourselves unclean by any swarming creature that crawls on the ground.
Leviticus 11:45
I am the Lord, who brought you up from the land of Egypt to be your God. You must be holy, because I am holy.
Leviticus 18:2
Speak to the Israelites and say to them: I am the Lord your God.
Yahweh never ever said " My God " , "our God" While Jesus said that many many times
‘My God, My God, why have You forsaken me?’ (Matt. 27:46)
‘I ascend to my Father and your Father, and my God and your God.’ (John 20:17)
‘the temple of my God the name of my God the city of my God comes down out of heaven from my God.’ (Rev. 3:12)
You may say it is cherry picking ! But don't you do the same when you quote verses ?!!! 😑 😑
Follow

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق