الثلاثاء، 28 أغسطس 2018

How I Broke From My Sweet Addiction to Sugar – The Deen Show

How I Broke From My Sweet Addiction to Sugar – The Deen Show: How I Broke from My Sweet Addiction to SugarBy alhameedy 
By the mid of this November, 2014, my family and I have completed a 12-months abstinence from cane sugar (white and brown) which we intend to continue for good insha’Allah. I have never in my life felt so healthy and energetic as I do at this stage of my life. I even feel younger than I was 15 or 20 years ago. My mind works much better, my emotions are way more balanced, and my overall state has enhanced dramatically. So if you intend to ask me whether it is worth it to give up sugar, my answer is a huge YES!
Those who know me well, are well aware I had a sweet tooth! I actually still! Like many people I knew sugar wasn’t good for me, but sweetness was irresistible. Over the past few years I had abstained from sugar for a couple of months on and off a few times, only to eventually slip back into the trap of sugar. Then my wife and I decided to cut down on sugar. One day I read an article by one of the most renowned heart surgeons in the world citing evidence that sugar consumption is the root cause of heart disease. I shared the article with my wife and we made the decision: no sugar anymore! And guess what….this made all th

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق