الاثنين، 12 نوفمبر 2018

*About my mother in law*

تمت مشاركة ‏منشور‏ من قبل ‏‎Calling Christians‎‏.
Subhanallah!
Wael Ibrahim
BREAKING*
*About my mother in law*
I got married 16+ years ago, that ever since meeting my mother in law, I realized that it is not easy to convince her of anything whenever she made up her mind. She did admit countless of times that she believes in Allah, His messenger, and in Jesus Christ as God's prophet. She, however, insisted throughout the years that it was not yet the time for her to become a Muslim. She used to tell me that " *If I decide to become a Muslim, I will call you.*"
I used to ask her when will this day come where she would always respond by saying, " *maybe later.*"
She was hit by a stroke a few days ago that it left her paralyzed. Her condition remained the same without any improvement regardless of the change in medication treatments and increase in strong dosages.
Tonight at 12/11/2018 about an hour ago she asked her son - my brother law - to call me. My wife answered the phone and my brother in law said that his mum wanted to embrace Islam. My wife immediately gave me the phone and after greeting my mum in law she said " *I don't think I am going to survive - I need Allah now.* " I asked her if she wanted to take her Shahadah? She responded saying "yes," where we then performed the declaration of faith.
Alhamdulilah, after 16 years of trying to convince her, Allah taught me an important lesson tonight. The lesson being that timing is never up to me.
I ask you to earnestly pray for my mother in law - that Allah ease her pain and grant her a fast recovery. I also request you to please pray for my wife who is going through an overwhelming and difficult time.
Jazakum Allahu Khairan.
Assalamo Alikum
Wael Ibrahim.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق