الثلاثاء، 25 يونيو 2019

Striving For The Highest Jannah With -- Exceeding In Righteous Deeds

قناة الهدى
Striving For The Highest Jannah With -- Exceeding In Righteous Deeds
In a hadith Qudsi, Allah says:
……and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil (voluntary deeds) until I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks; and if he asks Me, I will give him, and if he asks My Protection, I will protect him..." [Bukhari]
The Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi wasallam) said: "Ask (anything)." Rabi'ah said: "I ask of you to be your companion in paradise." The Prophet said: “Anything else?" Rabi'ah said: "That is it." The Prophet (sallAllahu alayhi wasallam) said to him: "Then help me by making many prostrations (i.e., supererogatory prayers)." [Muslim]
We All Want Allah To Love Us, So What Can Help Us Win Allah’s Love ? The Answer Is Increasing In Righteous Actions Of The Nawafil (Extra Voluantary Acts). The More You Increase In These Voluntary Worship, The More You Will Come Closer To Allah. Performing Supererogatory Acts Such As Sunnahs Of Each Prayers, Night Prayers, Charity, Voluntary Fasting…etc. Will Become A Mean Of Elevating Your Status On Judgment Day & By The Mercy Of Allah, These Deeds Will Help You Reach The Highest Jannah. Let’s Not Delay, And Start Today !

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق