الاثنين، 16 سبتمبر 2019

Sayedul Istighfar (Chief Dua for Forgiveness)

Sayedul Istighfar (Chief Dua for Forgiveness)
The Prophet (ﷺ) said "The most superior way of asking for forgiveness from Allah is:
Allahumma Anta Rabbi La Ilaha Illa Anta Khalaqtani Wa Ana Abduka, Wa Ana 'Ala Ahdika Wa Wa'dika Mastata'tu, A'uzu Bika Min Sharri Ma Sana'tu, Abu'u Laka Bini'matika 'Alaiya, Wa Abu'u Bizanbi Faghfirli Fainnahu La Yaghfiru Az-Zunuba Illa Anta
اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ رَبِّي، لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، خَلَقْتَنِي وَأَنَا عَبْدُكَ، وَأَنَا عَلَى عَهْدِكَ وَوَعْدِكَ مَا اسْتَطَعْتُ، أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ مَا صَنَعْتُ، أَبُوءُ لَكَ بِنِعْمَتِكَ عَلَىَّ وَأَبُوءُ لَكَ بِذَنْبِي، فَاغْفِرْ لِي، فَإِنَّهُ لاَ يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ
O Allah, You are my Lord. There is none worthy of worship except You. You created me and I am Your servant, following your covenant and [my] promise to You as much as I can. I seek refuge in You from the evil that I have done. Before You I acknowledge Your blessings bestowed upon me and I confess my sins to You. So, forgive me, for surely no one can forgive sins except You.
The Prophet (ﷺ) added. "If somebody recites it during the day with firm faith in it, and dies on the same day before the evening, he will be from the people of Paradise; and if somebody recites it at night with firm faith in it, and dies before the morning, he will be from the people of Paradise."
Sahih al-Bukhari 6306

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق