الجمعة، 22 نوفمبر 2019

She Brought a Lot of Blessings to her People when the Prophet (pbuh) Married her


She Brought a Lot of Blessings to her People when the Prophet (pbuh) Married her
‘Aaishah (ra) said: “Juwairiyah bint Al Haarith bin Al Mustalaq ... was a very beautiful and attractive woman. … She said: 'O Messenger of Allaah (pbuh), I am Juwairiyah bint Al Haarith and there has befallen me that of which you are not unaware. I fell to the lot of Thaabit bin Qais bin Shammaas, but I have made a contract of manumission for myself, and I have come to ask you about my manumission.' The Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) said, 'How about giving you something which is better than that?' She said, 'What is that, O Messenger of Allaah?' He said, 'I will pay off your contract of manumission and marry you.' She said, 'I accept.' The people heard that the Messenger of Allaah (pbuh) had married Juwairiyah, and they set free the captives they were holding, saying, '(They are) the in-laws of the Messenger of Allaah (pbuh).' We have never seen a woman who brought more blessing to her people than her. Because of her, one hundred families of Banul Mustaliq were set free.”
Sunan Abu Daawood – Vol 4, Hadeeth 3931

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق