الأحد، 12 يناير 2020

REAL INCIDENT: MUSLIM PRINCE AND SOME RANDOM PEOPLE

REAL INCIDENT: MUSLIM PRINCE AND SOME RANDOM PEOPLE
Summary
These people saw Muslim Prince, talking to himself, shouting his name to help himself, he was in a danger situation, no one was there to help him, as all his friends ran away from him.
He was saying "Muslim Prince, "Muslims Prince" please help me, why have you forsaken me?
They said to Muslim Prince, are you mad? You are the Muslim Prince, why are you shouting out your name to help yourself?
They saw Muslim Prince, looking up and praying to himself, saying "Muslim Prince" please do this for me, not my will but yours be done
They saw him worshiping himself, they also heard Muslim Pricne saying; "o Muslim Prince take away this cup of death from me, not my will but yours be done
They heard Muslim Prince saying to himself, "O Muslim Prince you are the only true Muslim Prince"
Muslim Prince was saying, I am going to my Muslim Prince and your Muslim Prince, my father and your father
Muslim Prince; was saying what Muslim Prince can do, also the Muslim Prince can do, again Muslim Pricne said, Nothing I can do by myself but the will of myslef
They said " Muslim Prince has gone crazy, take him to the hospital, he's mentally sick! We do not want to listen him anymore!
MUSLIM PRINCE SAID; WHY AM I BEING JUDGED UNFAIRLY WHEN ANOTHER MAN DID SAME AS ME AND YET THEY SAID POSITIVE ABOUT THAT MAN?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق