الاثنين، 20 يوليو 2020

🌴UMAR IBN AL KHATTAB USED TO SPEND HIS NIGHTS LOOKING FOR THOSE IN NEED💕

🌴UMAR IBN AL KHATTAB USED TO SPEND HIS NIGHTS LOOKING FOR THOSE IN NEED💕
👉Umar ibn Al Khattab, when he was the Caliph (ruler of the Muslims), used to patrol the streets of Medina at night 🌃
🧐In this way, he helped keep himself up to date with what was happening in the Muslim society and to help guard those he was responsible for – that is, the Muslim citizens.
✍️It is narrated from Aslam that: “Umar went to a place located three miles outside Medina, a place where there were black volcanic rocks. There we saw a fire burning.
🔹 He said, ‘O Aslam, I see here some travelers who are being held up by the night and the cold; let’s go.’
👉🏼“So we went running and when we came near them, we saw a woman with children. There was a pot set up over fire, and her children were crying🥺.
🔹“Umar said, “Peace be upon you, O people of the light (he did not want to say, O people of the fire)🔥.’
🔸“She said, ‘And upon you be peace.’
🔹“He said, ‘May I come closer?’
🔸“She said, ‘Come if you can do some good, otherwise leave us alone.’
🔹“He came closer and said, ‘What is the matter with you?’
🔸“She said, ‘The night and the cold has held us up.’
🔹“He said, ‘What is the matter with these children; why are they crying😭?’
🔸“She said, ‘They are hungry🥴.’
🔹“He said, ‘What is in this pot?’
🔸“She said, ‘Water💦, to calm them down until they go to sleep😴, and Allah will judge between us and Umar.😨
🔹“He said, ‘May Allah have mercy on you, how could Umar know about you?’😟
🔸“She said, ‘How come he is in charge of our affairs, but he is not aware of our situation?😨
🔹“He turned to me (Aslam) and said, ‘Let’s go.’
🔹“So we set off running until we came to a room where wheat was stored. He took out a sack of wheat and a little fat, and said, ‘Hoist it up onto me.’
▪️“I said, ‘I will carry it for you.’
🔹“He said, ‘Will you carry my burden for me on the Day of Resurrection?’
▪️“So I hoisted it up onto him and he set out running and I ran with him.
👉 When he reached her, he put those things down. He took out some of the wheat and said to her, ‘Prepare it for me and I will cook it for you.’
“He started blowing beneath the pot and I saw the smoke coming out through his beard. He cooked it for her, and brought it to her, and said, ‘Bring me something.’
“So she brought him a vessel and he poured it into it, then said, ‘Feed them and I will spread it out (to cool down) for them🍚🥖.’
“He stayed until they had eaten their fill, and he left the leftover food with her. He got up, and I got up with him, and she started to say, ‘May Allah reward you with good; you are more suited to be the Caliph than Ameer ul Mumineen Umar (Leader of the Muslims).’
🔹“He said, ‘Say something good, and if you go to the Ameer ul Mumineen, you will find me there inshAllah – Allah willing.💪🏼
👉 “Then he walked some distance away from her, then turned to face them again and waited a while. I said to him, ‘Is there anything else?’ but he did not answer me, until I saw the boys wrestling/playing with each other and then falling asleep💤, having calmed down. Then he stood up and said, ‘Praise be to Allah, the Exalted, the Almighty.🥰
😊“Then he turned to me and said, ‘O Aslam, hunger kept them awake and made them cry😭; I did not want to leave until I saw them smiling.’😄
🤚Let us all try and walk in his footsteps (R)🤍

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق