الجمعة، 7 يناير 2022

Black stone and Qiblah is in the Bible too

 

Black stone and Qiblah is in the Bible too
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
♦️Jacob set a stone (black stone) and called it HOUSE OF GOD. (Genesis 28:10-22).
🎈God reminded Jacob about the black stone he set to be God's house (Genesis 35:1-3)
♦️Jesus confirmed the Black stone in the book of Matthew 21:42-43.
💙We Muslims are gifted with 5 times Salaat to touch our heads down i.e. 92 Sajdahs everyday.
Subhaan Allah.! 😊
♦️
Gen.28:22 And this " Stone " which I have set for a pillar, shall be " God's House "
💙
{"I will bow down toward your holy temple
NIV Bible, Psalm 138:2)"
-----------
🥅
Exodus:20.25
If you make an altar of stones for me
💙♦️
2 Kings 20:2 ►(NIV)
⬇
Hezekiah turned HIS FACE TO THE WALL and prayed to the LORD....
💙💙
Psalm 5:7
David said i
WORSHIP TOWARD THY HOLY TEMPLE."
🎈
Who passing through the valley of Baca (Makkah) make it a well (zam zam); the rain also filleth the pools. (From the NIV Bible, Psalms 84:5-6)"
💙
1 Kings 8
from verse 1 the whole chapter talk about facing the Holly house or city
قد تكون صورة لـ ‏‏‏شخص أو أكثر‏، ‏نصب تذكاري‏‏ و‏نص مفاده '‏‎Alhamdulillah hi rabilAlameen (Isaiah 56:7) I will bring them to My sacred mount (Arafa) And let them rejoice in My house of prayer (Harm). 22 Their sacrifices Shall be welcome on My altar (kaaba); For My House (Harm-Kaaba) shall be called A house of prayer for all peoples (kaaba is for all people) Sacrifices at mina during Islamic pilgrimage‎‏'‏‏
أنت وشخصان آخران

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق